Reynolds Brothers specializes in seamless eavestrough. Our team of installation experts precisely measure, then custom cut your eavestroughs on site which ensures an exact fit without seams. Our advanced fastening system utilizes a heavy duty, hidden hanger with a galvanized 1/4” hex drive wood screw with a weather washer. This combination leaves leaves a cleaner look and much stronger hold than traditional spike and ferruls, which tend to loosen and fall out over time. All of Reynolds Brothers corners are hand mitred, we do not use box corners as they tend to leak and fail.
- choose between four different profiles with Reynolds Brothers 5” seamless eavestrough
- choose either 5” and 6” eavestrough to suit your roof and water drainage needs
- wide range of colours to match your home. See colour options in sidebar.
- Our standard downspout size is 3”x3”.
- All corners are hand mitered (rather than the less reliable, pre-made boxed corners) for a long lasting seal and proper fit corner.
- we always use heavy duty hidden hangers with galvanized 1/4” hex drive wood screw with a weather washer